Land River Sea Consulting has extensive experience constructing detailed and complex hydraulic models of rivers, streams and waterways. We have a full commercial license of DHI's MIKE Flood software suite allowing the dynamic linking of MIKE11 and MIKE 21 models. We also have two high spec dedicated modelling computers to enable the fast completion of extensive modelling runs.
Land River Sea Consulting has experience in setting up models for a wide range of purposes. The following list is a selection of potential uses.
- Flood hazard mapping
- Channel Capacity / Level of Service calculations
- Climate Change Impact Assessments
- Dam break analysis
- Stopbank breach analysis
- Development of rating curves
- Flood mitigation options assessments
- Damages assessments
- Sediment Transport Assessments